We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
If you’re eager to build and bring to market something the industry has never seen, we want to talk to you.
The Advisor Credit Exchange., LLC (ACE) was created to help wealth managers and independent advisors meet the significant borrowing needs of their high-net-worth clients. Using advisors’ desktop technology, ACE delivers lending solutions tailored to each client’s financial wellness strategy and life goals. The Advisor Credit Exchange platform pre-screens borrower profiles against lender requirements to generate automated pre-qualified credit offers. For clients, the lending experience starts with advisors presenting available options. Together, they determine the best-fit solution based on the client’s circumstances, preferences, and objectives. Offers are generated in real time with detailed offer sheets and a direct link to the lender for application submission and loan origination. The platform supports a wide range of consumer lending including securities backed loans, real estate and unsecured products.
About The Opportunity
The Project Manager’s responsibility will be to work the wider ACE team to onboard Financial Firms and Advisors onto the Advisor Credit Exchange platform. Other responsibilities include managing technical and business projects.
• Manage the end-to-end implementation process from initiation to closure
• Produce implementation strategy documents, project Plans and management reports
• Establish weekly cadence with ACE and client stakeholders, publish meeting minutes, log open items and drive project plan deliverables
• Identify, report and manage the Risks/Issues throughout the implementation process
• Lead and participate on cross functional teams to ensure project deliverables are in line with client expectations
• Perform data validation analysis and remediate deficiencies
• Schedule end-user access, training sessions and surveys
• Close-out implementation projects, documenting non-standard configurations and provide proper handoff to ACE Service & Sales groups
Additional responsibilities include:
• Project Management of software development or technical operations projects
• Support software releases including user acceptance testing, data validations in pre-production as well as production checkouts
• Support the ACE Technology help desk
• Top notch Project Management or Senior Project Management expertise. Project Management certification preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of implementation.
• Proficiency with project management tools (e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Microsoft PBI analytics)
• Able to build strong interpersonal relationships
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders
• Knowledge of products/ processes related to the financial services industry, advisor processes and tools
• Ability in decision-making and problem-solving
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
This job operates is based out of Berwyn, PA and will accommodate hybrid 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position. Designated days are Monday-Friday, though they may vary based on the needs of the operation and business. Advisor Credit Exchange is in the early stages of the company and additional hours and flexible days may be required.
The role is in our Berwyn, PA headquarters and may require travel to client locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Advisor Credit Exchange, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans, sexual orientation and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Posting Purposes: EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
© COPYRIGHT 2024, ADVISOR CREDIT EXCHANGE, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED